Thursday, January 5, 2012

Premiere Post and Elizabeth McKay sale!

I have been a follower of several blogs over the last few years and have decided to join in all of the fun by hosting my own blog!  Please bear with me as I try to figure this out.  I will definitely be working on the graphics!  In my very first post I wanted to mention the Elizabeth McKay online sale.  I was introduced to this line via some of the aforementioned bloggers that I follow and have become a huge fan.  I ordered the Scotland dress in Red Dancing Elephants to wear on Christmas Day at home in Annapolis and it was a huge hit.  I ordered a short-sleeved Scotland from the sale and cannot wait to get it!  If you are not already a fan of Elizabeth McKay you should definitely check out her timeless, classic styles, fun prints, and flattering details (ruffles to frame the face are a favorite of mine.)

Stay tuned as I try to get more tech-savvy!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment