Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Best Lip Balm in the World...

...that I have found so far is Caswell-Massey's almond and aloe lip balm.
In terms of makeup, I have always been a lipstick person.  (I will do a separate post on my favorite lipsticks and colors in the future!)  I remember my first lip smacker duo from Bonne Bell (Grape and Cream Soda flavors) and have not looked back since.  I soon moved on to "real" lipsticks but have never stopped looking for the perfect balm to use as a lipstick base and instead of lipstick (on those rare occasions that I don't want to wear it, like when I'm sleeping.)

I am a fan of Caswell-Massey's almond and aloe line and regularly use the body balm and talc (this is especially refreshing on a hot summer's day) but amazingly, had never tried the lip balm--until I received one in my Christmas stocking this year. 

It has the same light almond scent as the other products (and slight flavor too!).  It is creamy without being greasy, and provides a light shine to your regular lipstick if used as a base.  I plan to stock up and keep one at work and in my purse as well as at home.  Move over, Burt's Bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment