Thursday, January 19, 2012

My New Perfume

I am definitely a perfume person.  I love fragrance and believe in pairing a specific perfume with an outfit or occasion.  I also enjoy collecting the bottles themselves and displaying them on my dresser like little works of art.  My mother gave me my first perfume in junior high (Cristalle by Chanel) and it remains a favorite.  Over the years I have branched out and other past favorites have included Fendi (I was inspired to wear it after a trip to Italy when I was 18), Infusion d'Iris by Prada, and Castile by Penhaligon's.  I also love Wink by Lilly!

Lately, Paradiso #19  by Tokyo Milk has been my perfume of choice.  The scent is light and pretty but not too sweet--their website describes it as "magnolia, jasmine, sheer citrus, and white musk."  An added bonus is the beautiful glass bottle it comes in with a peacock that is visible through the liquid. 

Tokyo Milk makes many other perfumes and products.  I can't wait to explore this line a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment